(1) Participants will have to submit their entry with their project report.
Submission Deadline: 1 Feb 2023 (Wed) 2359H
Online portal for registration and submission: https://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/5RJUIDAwK5pet7y29
(2) Late entries will not be accepted.
(3) Number of entries is limited to a maximum of 2 per school with a maximum of 3 team members per team.
(4) The age of team members should be between 13-18 years old.
(5) Judges’ decision is final.
(6) Participants who are shortlisted for the Exhibition will be required to set up their booth for judging during the Innovation Exchange. They will present their project and showcase their poster and prototype to the judges during the exhibition.
(7) The organisers reserve the right to amend the rules and regulations stated herein at their own discretion without any prior notice.
(8) Prizes: Cash and/or Trophies for the overall champion team, Gold, Silver and Bronze.
(9) The organiser reserves the right not to award any prize should projects not meet the expected standard.
(10) The organiser reserves the right to keep all materials submitted for the competition.
(11) The organiser will not be responsible for any loss of intellectual property rights due to the Exhibition or sharing during Awards Ceremony.